19.8.13

Dear Mister, Sincerely, Hali

Dear Mister,

I am Jewish, which ascribes to me a bold personality. A voice that will be heard. One foot always forward, ready to take the next step. I am French, which ascribes to me a passionate personality. I feel deeply. I cry easily (Example: the animated film, Anastasia). These two traits tend to form an interesting concoction for relationships. The Jew in me is aggressive. I want know exactly how you feel, without walls, without games. Don't waste my time. The problem with this is that a lot of guys aren't that aggressive, and I tend to take over the male role of the relationship. Perhaps it also involves my impatience. If you want me, do something about it. If you are hesitant, and I want YOU, then I will often times try to find a way to make it happen. In reality, I hate this. I WANT TO BE PURSUED. I want to step back and know that I am worth chasing. I won't know this if I take complete charge. The French in me shows itself when I start to invest in a relationship. I love learning what your dreams are. I love customizing gifts, conversations, and emotions towards the things that make you tick. I want to give you all that I can. Most guys have trouble being passionate about the same things a woman is passionate about. The only ones I found to be similar are artists and musicians. The problem with them has been their tendency to ONLY be passionate and emotional. They lack the boldness I need. The pursuit. The aggressive, animalistic desire to hunt! I am not writing this as a spinster, crying out to be loved. I am not writing this for attention. I am writing this to explain who I am. I realize I am strange. Complicated, perhaps. I want, at least in a minimalistic way, there to be an understanding of how I operate. This is me laying it out there. This me being raw. This is who I am.

Sincerely,
Hali