26.9.13

Superbowl, Hawaii, Trolls, and Buzz Lightyear

First off: 
If you ever get on my bad side (which is challenging to do), buy me cashews. You will then have a 70% increase in the likelihood of forgiveness. 
Second off: 
I haven't eaten sugar or grains for two days now, and still have 7 days to go... damn you pumpkin spice lattes. 

Now that we have the important stuff out of the way... 
Hello, little interweb world! It's been a while since I have splattered your minds with nonsense. Recently my life hasn't been filled with fabulous hiking and camping and falling out of the sky adventures, rather, my adventures have been centered around my job. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, but to most it may not seem like the most thrilling of tales. 

I recently got back from a work seminar in Orlando, which was wonderful (in my eyes). It was unbelievable to see 1200 people, all on the same mission, coming together for further growth. All of us so different, yet experiencing the same trials and accomplishments. One of our office's accomplishments would be starting a partnership with the NFL Alumni Association. Not a partnership with our office only, but rather a partnership with Maximized Living as a whole. I am beyond humbled to be a part of such a big impact in the health and sports industry. We get to work one on one with retired and current football players. Healing the damage that ravages the bodies of the retired players, and preventing that damage from hitting the current players. The funny thing is that, on the flight to Orlando, we ran into one of our retired players, and he offered us an opportunity to speak with the Players Association in Hawaii, and to help work the Superbowl.... Yes... THE FREAKIN SUPERBOWL. I am trying not to completely geek out here (ignore the caps lock section of text), and to let God orchestrate things as He desires, but come on! 

On our last night of Seminar, I got to see my beautiful cousin, Jenny! She was such a gem and got myself, my doctor, and friend Liz into Disney World for free. We gallivanted around Magic Kingdom, riding magic carpets, boating through The Little Mermaid's story, hiding from ghosts in The Haunted Mansion, twirling in Beauty & The Beast's teacups, and shooting aliens with Buzz Lightyear. It was such a blessing. Most people don't even get to go to Disney at all, and if they do, they have to save up for years. 

I am not quite sure what else to say. 
I will shortly be in Michigan, in the Big House, cheering on my boys as they play Minnesota. Then, four days after that, I will be in Seattle, sticking gum on walls, visiting trolls under bridges, and spending a whole day in the most beautiful library I have ever seen.  

I don't know how else to explain my being able to go on all of these adventures, except to give Papa Bear the credit!

Jordan Knight Forever.
- Hali