30.4.14

PDX

I would like to start this post by saying that I am listening to Justin Bieber through my head phones at a local coffee shop, and I feel like all of the hipsters in here know it, and I am fearful. 

Onward.

Contrary to popular belief, Portland smells wonderful. Yes, even the humans.
But - the facial hair here is of much higher quality than East Nashville - sorry kids.

I would also like to state that upon my arrival into the beautiful state of Oregon, I personally smelled 1000x better than when I arrived back into the U.S. from Israel. 

Within two days I not only got pulled over and ticketed $160 - and dropped my phone in the Pacific Ocean. 

To balance those negative things with a few positives: I got a free boat ride to witness Sea Lions up close, basically walked through the entire set of The Goonies, bought 18 doughnuts, got an oil change for only $20, and got told that I don't sound like I am from the south by four different people. 

I realize this is a ridiculously short blog post, but I need to continue getting arthritis by applying for jobs. 

I am blessed.