17.6.14

Taste and See

I am so thankful that God put a spirit of adventure within me. I have found myself realizing how blessed I am, to have this sense of freedom within my every day life. I am not afraid to step over boundaries, and seek out new adventures, whether they be near or far. I know so many people, so many friends, who tell me the same stories, in circles, about their lives. They don't know what to do. They're always in a rut. Yet, they don't even think about stepping beyond their state limits, to see what the world could offer them. Perhaps they never will. Perhaps they aren't meant to. But, I know, I have always known, that my life was supposed to hold so much more than one little city could offer me. I realize that I have an outgoing personality. I can make friends with anyone within 3 feet of me. I am curious and observant. Now, these things can often times lead me down trails that are unhealthy, if I am not careful. Sometimes having too much of a sense of adventure can be dangerous, but I wouldn't trade it for the world, to be one who is afraid to fail or fall in the presence of the unknown. For me, living in the same bubble of life is like being "lukewarm" in Biblical terms. I don't know I want to be hot, on fire, passionate, and willing to risk much for the bigger picture.

"Taste and you will see that the Lord is good."
I want to feast on His never ending creativity.